- BMW R 1200 and 1250 GS Adventure models only [ TYPE A ]
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2013 - 2020 [ TYPE A ]
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure 2020 - Current [ TYPE A ]
This product will NOT fit lowered versions
There are several foot designs that are manufactured by BMW. To ensure you receive the correct product, it is essential for you to confirm your motorcycle side stand shape are the following specifications:
The Lone Rider Side Stand Extension increases the footprint of the OEM side stand and achieves better stabilization when the motorbike is parked.
With this essential add-on, you can have the confidence to stop on sand, mud, and gravel without the motorbike sinking and falling over.
The Lone Rider MotoArmor Side Stand Extension design has been engineered to give your bike the best footing possible on soft or loose ground.
The design introduces adventure rider-centric functions. The first is the extended surface, with weight removed so the side stand will not slip down, to prevent the triggering of the side stand switch, which turns off the motorbike mid-ride.
The second is an integrated boot cleaner. In off-road conditions, mud tends to stick to the sole of the riding boots making it difficult to have a secure footing on the pegs, and reduces traction and getting a solid footing when picking up the motorbike. With the integrated boot cleaner, simply scrape the boot over the teeth to clear debris.
The solid stainless steel construction and hardened anodized aluminum layered design make it resistant to the elements and unsurpassed quality.
- Lone Rider Side Stand Extension Enlarger
- All attachment fittings and hardware
- Extra-large footprint area
- Boot scraping teeth to remove mud logged in boot soles
- Solid stainless steel construction and hardware
- Hardened aluminum layer design for weight reduction
- Clever weight reduction design
- Size: 10/7.5/1.2cm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Stainless Steel construction
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Hardened anodized aluminum 2024 (the toughest)
- Simple to install